Privacy Statement for Wilderness Guides Association
Wilderness Guides Association can collect and use the following types of personal information:
Information you provide us with a view to processing a business transaction
Information that you provide us via contact forms or external downloads such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, postal address and company to request information about our software or services.
Where permitted, Wilderness Guides Association may collect information about certain individuals and companies obtained by other parties. This helps us to keep our administration up to date, expand and analyze it. But also to identify new customers and offer products and services that may be of interest to you.
Wilderness Guides Association may use your personal information to:
- Process your request with regard to our software or services, including downloading white papers.
- Collect or send your statements, invoices, or payments to you
- You offer relevant marketing messages such as e-mail newsletters, marketing information, offers on services. Everything according to the new laws or when this is requested by you.
Wilderness Guides Association websites can provide cookies for these purposes:
- Analysis – We gladly optimize the website by following the users on the website, and thereby improve the user experience
- Saving your previously completed forms – this to save time when filling in new forms.
- Show our advertisements when you visit other websites.
Data controller – You have indicated that you do not have a data controller. It is important that you make a specific person responsible for the storage and processing of the personal data of your customers and / or partners. The responsible person may work within your own company / companies, or at a specialized company that you hire. But it must always be clear how one comes into contact with this person. When you follow this link, you will find more information about your company can fully comply with the new rules regarding the data manager. The appointment of a data administrator is mandatory if you:
a government agency or public organization